Do I have to buy all the software packages?
No, you can simply purchase the ones you need but CodeEzy and LoadEzy go hand in hand.
What other software do I need in order to use Hutto software?
- Hutto’s software was designed to enhance existing Planit software which is already in use in the majority of cabinetmaking factories.
- CodeEzy and LoadEzy integrate with Cabnetware and Cabinet Vision while BenchEzy works with Alphacam.
- If you are not currently using Planit systems in your business, we can arrange for you to purchase it and have it installed.
What are the system requirements for Hutto?
- 32 or 64-bit Intel Pentium 4 processor (2 GHz or faster), Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, AMD Phemnom or later, in single, dual or quad core versions
- 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7 and 4GB for 64-bit operating systems
- 64-bit operating system and 2GB RAM for each processor as a minimum is the suggestion.
- 17″ Colour HD monitor – the bigger the better.
- Internet Explorer 7 or above.
- USB port for the security key.
It is recommend you install the latest service packs for the supported operating systems.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (not tested)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional
- Microsoft Windows 8 Enterprise
Hutto will install and run on 32- or 64-bit versions of these operating systems, where applicable. (Note however that the Hutto products are all 32-bit applications.)
So how does Hutto actually save me money?
The four different Hutto software products each add outstanding value to existing software processes you are probably already using. Planit products such as Cabnetware and Cabinet Vision are extremely useful tools, however our software developer Sandy Hutton identified extra functionality that could add additional value. Software from Hutto will save time, reduce waste, increase efficiencies and reduce the need for highly skilled cabinetmaking trades.
What kind of return on investment can I expect to achieve?
Every time you process a job, it can save you up to twenty minutes, so over the course of a day where you may detail five jobs, you could potentially save in in excess of an hour per day.
On the floor when your machine staff use LoadEzy, if they too are processing those five jobs in a day, they’ll save more time again.
Imagine being able to generate machine code for a house full of bench tops in minutes.
Drag and drop scheduling alone will save you time every day.
Although there are many variables and it’s hard to quantify time frames, Hutto’s software will absolutely save time and therefore money in your business.
Automation such as that made possible with Hutto will save you money on sick days, RDOs, holiday pay, super and WorkCover. Software simply doesn’t get sick, have holidays or need to be paid for compensation.
Is there a manual provided?
Help files are provided in digital format for all packages and if preferred, a hard copy can be provided.
The help files will be web-based in the near future.
What kind of after-sales support is offered?
Typically, customers will call a few times in the first two or three weeks and then we simply don’t hear from them again. That said, we are always happy to hear from customers with questions or feedback. Once your product is up and running, you’ll find that your requirements for support will be minimal.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line or give us a call.